- Lady Vikings advance in state tourney
WILLIAMS, Ariz. – The No. 7 Williams Vikings girls basketball team continued their winning ways with an easy 46-28 win ...
- Hard at work: City, school and volunteers come together to upgrade field
The Williams High School softball field received some much needed infield work Feb. 13.
- Williams youth soccer signups have begun
WILLIAMS, Ariz. — Youth ages four to 18 are encouraged to sign up for the American Youth Soccer Organization (AYSO) ...
- Lady Phantoms compete in regional tournament, defeat Joseph City
The Grand Canyon Lady Phantoms basketball teams competed in the 1A Central Region tournament Feb. 6-7.
- Vikings take title at regional tournament
WILLIAMS, Ariz. — The Williams Vikings boys basketball team (16-13, 10-3) powered through two tough games to claim the title ...
- Vikings basketball teams begin regional tournament (see schedule)
The Vikings basketball teams head into regional tournament play beginning tonight.
- Mortensen pulls in 38 points in win over third ranked St. Michael
WILLIAMS, Ariz. — A combined effort of sharp shooting and a strong defense toppled third-ranked St. Michael Jan. 29, as ...
- AIA announces conference placements; football sees new performance formula
WILLIAMS, Ariz. — After addressing appeals, the Arizona Interscholastic Association announced Jan. 22 conference placements for the 2020-2021 season, with ...
- Grand Canyon Phantoms celebrate homecoming, victories
Grand Canyon School's gym was packed Feb. 1 as the Phantom's faced the Mayer Wildcats in homecoming basketball games.
- Lady Vikings take easy win over Joseph City Jan. 28
The Williams Vikings girls basketball team faced Joseph City Jan. 24 at home.
- Grand Canyon Basketball: Phantoms take on Joseph City Jan. 14
The Grand Canyon Phantoms lost to Joseph CIty 75-49, Jan. 14.
- Lady Phantoms fall to Mogollon Mustangs, 59-54
The Grand Canyon Lady Phantoms lost in overtime, Jan. 25 to Mogollon, 54-59. The close score kept tension high throughout ...
- Player recognition: Vikings make AIA All-Conference football teams
WILLIAMS, Ariz. — Several Vikings were honored for outstanding play in the 2019 football season by being selected to the ...
- Vikings make it four-in-a-row with win over Mayer
WILLIAMS, Ariz. — The Vikings cagers made it four-in-a-row with a dominating 74-32 win over the Mayer Wildcats Jan. 18.
- Williams Little League signups begin
WILLIAMS, Ariz. — Spring and summer youth sports programs in Williams are gearing up. Little League baseball and softball signups ...
- Vikings junior varsity faces BASIS-Flagstaff Jan. 11
The Williams Vikings junior varsity boys team faced BASIS-Flagstaff Jan. 11 at Williams High School.
- David Peralta, D-backs finalize 3-year, $22 million deal
David Peralta and the Arizona Diamondbacks have finalized a $22 million, three-year deal through 2022 that will keep the outfielder ...
- Cardinals star WR Fitzgerald returning for 2020 season
Larry Fitzgerald didn't keep the Arizona Cardinals waiting for long.
- Maine Consolidated School announces December Students of the Month
Maine Consolidated School announces December Students of the Month.
- Takeaways from winter break: Lady Vikings take second at Camp Verde
The Williams Vikings girls basketball team took second at the Camp Verde tournament Dec. 27-28.
- Grand Canyon Phantoms kick off winter break with all-day game series
The Grand Canyon Phantoms marked the opening of basketball season with a full day of games Dec. 20.
- Williams Vikings beat Ash Fork and Mayer, fall to Camp Verde Cowboys
The Camp Verde Cowboys handed the Vikings a tough 66-37 loss Dec. 10.
- Camp Verde High School says yes to new Bible curriculum
The Camp Verde School Board has approved curriculum to teach the Bible as an elective at Camp Verde High School.
- Grand Canyon basketball teams finish strong before holiday break
It’s a new basketball season and the Grand Canyon Phantoms are off and running with new teammates and a new ...
- Jazlyn Romero signs with Paradise Valley Community College
Viking Jazlyn Romero has signed with Paradise Valley Community College to play softball in the fall of 2020.