- Late snowstorm leads to multi-vehicle crash on I-40
A multi-vehicle crash blocked the roadway on westbound Interstate 40 at milepost 178 near Parks this morning, May 23.
- North Rim goes into Level 2 water conservation measures after water pipeline break
Effective immediately, the National Park Service (NPS) is initiating water conservation measures on the North Rim
- Williams and Tusayan Ranger District offices offer limited services May 30 – 31
Williams and Tusayan Ranger District offices of the Kaibab National Forest will offer limited public services May 30 – 31
- ADOT: No highway closures around state over holiday weekend
ADOT officials say there will be no highway closures over the upcoming Memorial Day weekend.
- Kaibab National Forest campground programs kick off over Memorial Day weekend
Kaibab National Forest Campground Programs kick off over Memorial Day weekend.
- 3-5 inches of snow expected for Williams
Significant snow is in the forecast for the higher elevations of Northern Arizona, according to the National Weather Service.
- Ducey orders flags at half-staff May 23 to honor Phoenix firefighter
Governor Doug Ducey has ordered flags at all state buildings be lowered to half-staff from sunrise to sunset on May ...
- Williams 911: week of May 22
The Williams Police Department (WPD) answered the following calls for service (among others) — • Officers conducted citizen assist at ...
- JKC Inc. General Contractor creates scholarship for CCC construction students
Flagstaff-based JKC Inc. General Contractor has established a $1,000 scholarship at Coconino Community College for students wanting a career in ...
- Officials say no charges expected in Boy Scout hiking death
No charges are expected after a 16-year-old Boy Scout died while on a troop hiking trip in the Arizona desert, ...
- $75,000 in grants available for new hunters, angler clubs from AZGFD
The Arizona Game and Fish Department is accepting applications for $75,000 in annual grant funding for local sportsmen’s organizations.
- New Mexico forest restoration faces challenges
A proposed effort to restore a wide swath of national forest land in southern New Mexico over the next decade ...
- Game and Fish partners with Western Native Trout Challenge
WILLIAMS, Ariz. — Deep in the West, under a secret rock in a cool stream, lies a prize worth finding. ...
- Yavapai College offers free tuition for 2019 graduates
PRESCOTT, Ariz. —All Yavapai County residents completing their high school diploma or General Education Development (GED) in 2019 can earn ...
- Historic Yellow House sale May 25
The Historic Yellow House in downtown Williams will host its popular Garden Sale & Home Tour event May 25 from ...
- Ponderosa Fire responds to train fire in Bellemont
Because of the potential severity of the fire, mutual aid was requested from Camp Navajo Fire Department.
- International Kadampa Retreat temple on track to open in September
International Kadampa Retreat Center Grand Canyon is on schedule to open a temple in September.
- Williams Fire responds to vehicle accidents, RV fire
Williams Volunteer Fire Department (WFD) responded to 11 calls in April.
- Arizona authorities: Man who died in jail had pneumonia
FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. (AP) — Authorities in Arizona say a man who died in January while in custody at the Coconino ...
- AZGFD opens wildlife manager positions
The Arizona Game and Fish Department (AZGFD) is now accepting applications for wildlife manager positions.
- ADOT: I-40 road work scheduled for the summer
WILLIAMS, Ariz. — With warm weather returning, the Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) is resuming projects to repair and preserve ...
- New golf course development heard by P&Z
WILLIAMS, Ariz. — Dozens of residents with concerns about a proposed residential development near the Highland Meadows subdivision came to ...
- AZGFD accepting online applications for 2019 fall hunts
AZGFD is accepting online applications for 2019 hunt permit-tags issued through the draw process for deer, fall turkey, fall javelina, ...
- Williams 911: week of May 15
The Williams Police Department (WPD) answered the following calls for service (among others) from May 2-6 — • Officers responded ...