- Long-time U.S. Postal employee Alice Matthews retires
Alice Matthews retires from the Williams Post Office.
- WEMS announces November Students of the Month
WILLIAMS, Ariz. — Williams Elementary-Middle School recently announced its November Students of the Month.
- Movement in the ranks: Williams Fire says good-bye to 12-year firefighter, captain
WILLIAMS, Ariz. —Ryan Kopicky, a captain and volunteer firefighter with Williams Fire Department, moved to Williams from the Pacific Northwest ...
- Song of the Pines Chorus kicks off 10th annual advent concert series
WILLIAMS, Ariz. — The joy of the Advent Season starts Dec. 1 in Williams.
- Monument Park highlighted in Arizona City & Town magazine
The Fall 2019 issue of Arizona City & Town magazine includes a feature on ‘Amazing Parks Across the State,’ which ...
- Kiwanian of the Year Rick Kleck
Rick Kleck was named Kiwanian of the Year by Kiwanis members Nov. 6.
- WHS Senior spotlight: Sean Scott
Sean Scott is a senior at Williams High School. He has been attending school in Williams since eighth grade.
- WHS Senior spotlight: Xavier Leonet
Xavier Leonet is a senior at Williams High School. He has been attending school in Williams since preschool.
- Honoring Williams veterans: a tribute at Monument Park
Williams honored community and nationwide veterans with two ceremonies at Monument Park Nov. 11.
- WHS Senior spotlight: Joseph Saldana
Joseph Saldana is a senior at Williams High School and recently moved from Desert View High School in Tucson.
- WHS Senior spotlight: Emily Ramirez
Emily Ramirez is a senior at Williams High School. She has attended school in Williams since kindergarten.
- SEMA bound: RATical Rods show off style in streets of Williams
Ratrods with the International RATical Rod Drive Off drove through Williams last week on their way to Las Vegas.
- Celebrating a century: Thelma Kelley celebrates 100 candles Oct. 14
Thelma Kelley celebrated her 100th birthday Oct. 14. Kelly was born in 1919 in Florida.
- WEMS announces October Students of the Month
WILLIAMS, Ariz. — Williams Elementary-Middle School announced its October Students of the Month.
- Williams opens doors for Operation Christmas Child shoe box donations
WILLIAMS, Ariz. — The Williams community is joining tens of thousands of U.S. families to make an impact in the ...
- Throwback: The past and future of I-17
PHOENIX — You can forgive us if we have Interstate 17 on the brain today.
- Volunteers head to Kaibab Lake for National Public Lands Day Sept. 28
Volunteers gathered at Kaibab Lake for National Public Lands Day Sept. 28.
- WEMS announces September Students of the Month
Williams Elementary-Middle School recently announced its September Students of the Month.
- Robynn celebrates 40 years with the Postal Service
Robynn Eckel celebrates 40 years of service with the U.S. Postal Service Sept. 16.
- How do you spell grateful? Chino Valley Elks donate dictionaries
The Chino Valley Elks Lodge delivers donated dictionaries to third graders in Deniz Chavez and Patti Jackson’s classrooms Aug. 28.
- Williams Fire exercise hose and fire stream skills during training
Williams volunteer firefighters put their hose and fire stream management skills to the test during a friendly barrel squirt competition ...
- Heritage Elementary students return to class
Heritage Elementary School celebrated its first day of school Aug. 1.
- Friends of the Williams Aquatic Center sink a hole-in-one at 10th annual tournament
WILLIAMS, Ariz. — Friends of the Williams Aquatic Center celebrated the 10th anniversary of its fundraising golf tournament Aug. 17 ...
- New teachers debut at WUSD schools
WILLIAMS, Ariz. — It’s that time of year again — that’s right, it’s back-to-school time.