- Obituary: Edith Lillie Pouquette
Edith was born in East St. Louis, Illinois, November 14, 1926 and passed away May 17 in Williams, Arizona.
- Obituary: Mary K. Hoover
Mary K. Hoover was born in Greeley, Kansas December 4, 1927 and peacefully passed away at age 91 on March ...
- Obituary: Anthony (Tony) M. Sanchez
Anthony “Tony” M. Sanchez (Feb. 13, 1933 – April 5, 2019) died of natural causes in his home April 5.
- Obituary: Salvador R. Martinez
Salvador R. Martinez, 91, passed away on May 3, 2019 at his home in Williams. He was born in El ...
- Obituary: Jonathan Richard (JR) Magness
Jonathan Richard (JR) Magness, 50, of Congress Arizona passed away on April 25, 2019 after a valiant and hard-fought battle ...
- Obituary: Ray H. de Berge Jr.
Ray H. de Berge Jr. passed away April 25, 2019 at the age of 90.
- Obituary: Pamela Lee Jackson
Obituary: Pamela Lee Jackson
- Obituary: Gladys Lechner
Gladys Lechner, 90, of Williams Arizona, went to be with the Lord on March 30, 2019, after a long struggle ...
- Obituary: Hunter Tracy
Hunter Tracy passed away in January 2019 in Williams, Arizona.
- Obituary: Esther Teresa Sandoval
Esther Teresa Sandoval passed away surrounded by loving family, Wednesday March 6.
- Obituary: Patricia Jeannette Garvey
Obituary: Patricia Jeannette Garvey
- Obituary: Charles E. Nixon
A resident of Ash Fork Arizona since 1952 and a World War II veteran, Charles was born in Locklan, Ohio ...
- Obituary: James (Buster Lutts) Ralph Anderson
Buster was born March 31, 1941 in Davis, Oklahoma.
- Obituary: Charles (Mike) Walker Michaels
With deep sorrow Barbara Michaels announced the death of her son, Mike, (Charles Walker Michaels) on Feb. 4, 2019 at ...
- Death Notice: Diana Rincon
Death Notice: Diana Rincon
- Obituary: Charles “Chuck/C.A” Alvin Fritsinger
C.A “Chuck” Frit singer Sr, 94, of Williams, Arizona passed away quietly on January 11.
- Obituary: Philmer “Tink” Irvin
Philmer “Tink” Irvin, a longtime Flagstaff resident, passed away on January 15 after a brief struggle with cancer.
- Obituary: Kay Renee Bennett
Those who had the pleasure of meeting Kay Renee Bennett will never forget her.
- Obituary: Marjorie Anne Crandell Rantz
Marjorie Anne Crandell Rantz died on December 31, 2018 in Chino Valley, Arizona.
- Obituary: Estrellita “Lita” Taguba Ebersole
Estrellita “Lita” Taguba Ebersole, age 71, passed away Saturday morning, Jan. 12, surrounded by her loving family at Flagstaff Medical ...
- Obituary: Gabriel C. Ayala Sr.
Gabriel C Ayala Sr., 90 of Williams, Arizona, passed away surrounded by family, on January 5, 2018 at 12:01 a.m. ...
- Obituary: Charles Allen Brookbank, Sr.
Charles Allan Brookbank, Sr., 77, passed peacefully in his home with his family by his side.
- Obituary: Mickie (Marie) Parker
Obituary: Mickie (Marie) Parker
- Obituary: Tricia Sue (Mann) Harris Dawson Burkey
Tricia Sue (Mann) Harris Dawson Burkey of Williams, Arizona was born on May 9, 1963 in Orange, California.
- Obituary: Katherine Marie Howard
In Loving Memory of our sister, Katherine Marie Howard, who passed away peacefully on Dec. 14.